Despite all the New Horizons Items bad shit happening, 2020 has unironicaly been an Wonderful year for me personally

I can't even get boba because the nearest boba area is 30 minutes downtown, and I don't have a car

That is definitely me... Especially since I know how to make boba from scratch and create it after a week

Basically me in college at this time since we're not permitted to hang out with anyone. I can't stay with my boyfriend in his construction and I Don't Have Any friends yet

Nah Isabelle will be talking abt her missing jeans and fav tv show even with the entire world burning around her

Saw this exact same joke like a week after the game came out. . .didn't believe it would still be accurate months after lol.

To get a solid two months, AC was a strong enough diversion from the horrors of the planet.

That is me with my brown sugar tea from Gong Cha! I even place a Boba shop in my island!

I hate how accurate that is with the boba. . I transferred 10 minutes away from one of the best boba shops in my area and it has helped keep me sane in quarantine.

Yep, and I suspect buy Nook Miles Ticket that it is gont possess a really shitty orgasm in the penultimate episode accompanied by a gloomy season finale.